Begum asks: "Should I learn Spanish or Japanese?"
- What's your criteria for learning a new language?
- Always choose the language you're most passionate about
- Never learn a language because you think it will be easy...it won't!
- Some questions I've been dealing with lately!
Resources Mentioned In Today's Episode:
- Check out the new intro and outro on the show! Huge thanks to Jorge de Lima for helping with those! (Find him on LinkedIn)
Start Speaking Today:
I’d like to thank iTalki for supporting the show. To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, visit: http://iwillteachyoualanguage.com/italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show! Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast! If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below! If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there! See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!