In this episode, I react to a comment in my Facebook community about feeling overwhelmed.
- There's a lot of advice, it can be difficult to know what to do
- It's important to interact with others, but only when it adds value
- Texting and language exchanges (free) - you still have to follow social graces
- Teachers (paid) - you're paying for the convenience and efficiency
- You should trust your instincts as to whether it's productive or not
- Don't fight losing battles - there aren't enough hours in the day
- You can learn a lot by yourself - The "One Thing" approach can save you a lot of heartache
Resources Mentioned In Today's Episode:
Start speaking today:
I’d like to thank iTalki for supporting the show. To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, visit: http://iwillteachyoualanguage.com/italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show! Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast! If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below! If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there! See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!